Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tacos and more tacos

I don't know about you but I love tacos, Mexican food in general.  Through the years I have made tacos many times but there's just something about eating them in a Mexican restaurant.  They seem to taste better or something. 
I kept coming across a recipe on Pinterest that caught my attention. 
Last night I finally tried it and we loved them...
Baked Tacos
Something about putting all the ingredients together, placing them in the oven, allowing the flavors to blend and the cheese to melt...made it taste authentic.
I did however leave out a key ingredient by mistake, the taco seasoning. 
We both enjoyed them and went back for seconds.  Ray said that I could definitely make them again as long as I didn't leave out the seasoning next time! 

For directions, go under recipes. 
Yummy!

1 comment: