Saturday, March 30, 2013

Good Morning

Good morning, good morning, good morning to you
Good morning, good morning, good morning to you
Our day is beginning, there's so much to do
So, good morning, good morning, good morning to you


I like that little kids song.

Well, today is the day that everyone will be coming over, ready or not. 
I've been busy cleaning house, adding touches of spring here and there, decorating the cake, cooking and baking. 

I am just sitting down with a cup of coffee and then it's back to work for me. 

Like I said, our Easter dinner is today.  Sundays are just so busy for us with church and everything.  It was just best to get everyone together today...and hubby, tomorrow is leftovers! 

My husband is such a good guy.  He just got home from the gym and he is helping out with last minute things around the house.  I love you Honey!

As I said, I've been trying to add touches of spring around the house. 
I'm also a sentimental person, even more so since I lost my parents.  Anyways, you will see in just about every picture there is something of my mom's.  From the rose lights on the mantel, to the antique cheese box with roses on the piano, to the blue dishes on the refrigerator. 
We miss you Mom and Dad!  I know you are in a better place but there is a void in our lives that no one can ever fill.

Check under cakes and crafts for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment