Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cheeseburger Soup

Yum!  Yum!  Yum!  Yum!  Yum!  Yummy!!!
Got it?  This was very yummy! 
Today, we had been out and about town, and had a late lunch at a Chinese buffet. 
So for supper, we didn't need anything major. 
It had been a cold and rainy day so I decided to try a soup.
Once I had looked at the different recipes...
I decided to do my own thing for the most part. 
Some of the recipes had called for carrots and celery. 
Sorry but when I'm eating a cheeseburger, I'm not even thinking about carrots and celery.
This is a very hardy soup that serves as a meal.   My hubby isn't big on bread but this would be great served with a chunk of toasty Italian or French bread.
Ray and I both really enjoyed it and I will definitely do it again!


Check it out under recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment