Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Worthy Cause

A couple weeks ago, I received a postcard from a Purple Heart Foundation.  They stated that there would be a truck in the area to collect much need donations of clothing and housewares for the veterans and their families.

Now I am a true blue blooded American, through and through. 

I had already been gathering up things that I had planned on taking to the Goodwill.  So I held on to those items and went through things to add to them, totaling 4 boxes. 

This was the least I could do to help support those who give their lives for our freedoms. 

In the past, we have sent unused, extra Christmas cards to foundations that
send them to our soldiers oversees. 

Search your area to see how you can help support our soldiers and their families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment