Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cleaning, Decorating, Party!

It is time to get a new phone!  I have been trying to upload some pictures for this blog for several days.  Ray said that his phone has been acting up too.  Yes, it is definitely time to buy new ones, I just don't want to spend the money.

So here's what has been happening around here lately...

I have been working on the house...
                 One, it really needed it. 
                      Two, I was getting ready for a party.

A Thirty-One party that is. 
 
I had never been to one.  Gasp, I know.  Where have I been??? 
 

A friend of mine just signed up to be a consultant.  So I decided to help her get started and booked a Thirty-One party.  It went really well and we had a lot of fun.  I can not wait until the order comes in.

I also added a few Valentine's touches and decorations around the house.  I love this holiday.  I should, my anniversary is that holiday weekend as well.  Ray and I will have been married for 11 years.
The flowers were pew decorations at our wedding.
This was our cake topper.
 
 


 

Ray gave me this when we were dating.
 
I came across these two items that I made when I was in school.  We will not talk about how many years ago that has been.
 


We have had two storms already this week.  They are calling for more snow tonight so we shall see what happens. 

There's a couple new additions to Quotes and Odds & Ends. 
Check them out.  I plan on making my hubby a cake next week so I will do my best to get a picture of that up...sometime.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment