Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Sweetheart

Today is my Sweetheart's Birthday. 
Mine is January 10th and his is January 23rd. 
For 13 days a year, we are the same age. 
Then he turns a year older.
 
What's funny is that I was reading the post on Pioneer Woman and her and her husband have a some what similar situation...in a round about way.  For two weeks, she is older and
then they turn the same age. 
 
Back to my husband.  He is the best.  I love him so much. 
He works hard plus he is back in school furthering his education with yet another degree. 
Let's just say my world revolves around him and I love it.
 
Birthdays to him anymore are just another day. 
However I think your Birthday should be a special day no matter how old, or young, you are. 
 
So I wanted to try and make the day special for him or at least a special meal.  He has been hungry for Kimchee lately and I have to say that sounded good.  So I thought that I would get some of that and make a stir-fry.  Unfortunately the store that sells the Kimchee in this area was closed. 
We still had stir-fry however the kimchee would have made it even better.  Then he requested a pie instead of cake. We ended up with a caramel Dutch apple pie.  While things didn't turn out as special as I would have liked (my day ended up getting interrupted earlier), we still had a very nice meal.
 
Happy Birthday Honey! 
I am so thankful that you are my husband! 
I love you to the moon and back.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment