Saturday, November 23, 2013

Prepping For Thanksgiving

 
Are you busy planning, cleaning, and shopping?
I have been do all of them and still have more to do.
 
Are you feeding 2, 15, or 30?
There will be 6 of us this year.
 
When hosting the Thanksgiving dinner, there's much preparation.
Thankfully everyone will fit at my dining room table and I have enough chairs,so I don't need any more.  Picking the linens, the platters, the entertainment (if you are wanting any), and of course cooking and baking all the delicious food.

Our Menu is the traditional menu for my family...

Turkey
Stuffing/Dressing
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Sweet Potato Casserole (My Aunt's recipe and the best!)
Macaroni and Cheese
Green beans
Cranberry Sauce
Deviled Eggs
Coleslaw
Rolls
Pumpkin Pie
(I love it but we only eat it for Thanksgiving)
Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
(not traditional however very, very good)
 
Sounds so yummy and we are really looking forward
to spending time with our company.
 
So, what are your plans? 
How are your preparations going?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment