Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Time's A Coming

Christmas time's a coming. 
It'll be here before we know it!
 
It is hard to believe that this time next week, we will have already had our Thanksgiving meal.  We will be stuffed, tired, and it will be over until next year.  (Ok, I realized later that I must have been thinking today was Thursday instead of Wednesday.  Anyways, you get the point.  Please excuse my poor scattered brain.)

Every year it seems retail companies start putting up Christmas stuff earlier and earlier.  Rocky Ridge Antiques and Collectibles, where I have my booth, has already had their open house two weeks ago. 

That brings back memories.  I remember every year, it was tradition for Mom and I to go around to the different shops for their Christmas open houses.  Some would have hot cider, others had hot chocolate, and they all had cookies or some snack. 
Wow, I miss her!  She always made the holidays extra special!

Well, Christmas time is coming and here are a few things that I made to sell at my booth.

Christmas Wall Hanging
(I don't decorate with Santa Clause, however I bought this kit at a yard sale last year.  Finally got it finished this year.  Hope it sells!  It was very time consuming.  Each piece had to be cut out and then you hand sew it together and stuff it.)
 
 Silver Snowflake Wreath
 
 Country Candy Cane
This picture turned out dark.  It is simply one of the cheap plastic candy canes that people put in their yard, wrapped with green and tan checkered ribbon)
 
Country Wreath

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute! That candy cane would loom adorable wrapped in burlap too!

    ReplyDelete