Saturday, January 24, 2015

Cheesy BBQ Chicken

Are you tired of the same old chicken recipes? 
Well here is a new twist that is quick and easy. 
The perfect kind of recipe in my book.
 
Cheesy BBQ Chicken

 
First, you need some chicken. 
I used boneless skinless chicken breast. 
Simply cook in a skillet with a little seasoning of your choice.
 
While the chicken is cooking, sauté some mushrooms and onions.
I seasoned with garlic and black pepper.

 
Grab some BBQ sauce and cheese.
 
 
Put a slice of cheese on each piece of chicken and let it melt.
Plate the chicken.  Top with mushrooms, onions, and BBQ sauce.

 
Very tasty.
I served with French Fries and Green Beans.
 
Now, I went ahead and cooked 2 extra pieces of chicken. 
Plus I had extra mushrooms and onions. 
Adding a couple of potatoes,
I used the leftovers for a second dinner.
(I did not add the BBQ sauce to the leftovers.)
 
 
Peel, chunk potatoes and cook them in a skillet. 
While they are cooking, cut up the chicken and some ham in chunks.  Add all to potatoes and top with some more cheese.
 
I served this dinner with salad.
 
I am loving that you can buy Olive Garden's salad dressing
in the grocery store now!
 
Let me know what you think of the recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment