Friday, January 16, 2015

Big Cup of Change

No, not the kind that jingles in your pocket. 
We are talking life altering change. 
 
 
Change can be good, bad, scary, exciting, etc. 
It goes against our human nature and
often times we face it with dread. 
Really we dread and fear the unknown
that change brings.
 
Through life there are changes that happen
that are out of our control.
Other times we decide to make a change.
 
Now I'm not one to make big changes easily. 
I tend to think of all the things that could go wrong 
and slam on the brakes! 
Good thing Hubby is the complete opposite. 
We balance each other.

Hubby has been gently pushing me towards
a big cup of change for several months. 
Let's just say that I was okay enough
with the situation to leave it alone. 
 
However, last month I became weary. 
I let it ride over the Holidays and
even thought perhaps things would get better.
 
This month, the weariness was still there and
growing stronger by the day. 
Finally after having enough,
I decided to have a big cup of change!
 
When you come to the point where you have had enough
then you are willing to take the risk of change.
 
Monday, I took the plunge and made it official. 
While the near future is uncertain,
I feel free having decided to make a change. 
 
Once we move pass our fears,
we can enjoy the refreshing
that a cup of change brings.

 
Where would the butterflies be if the caterpillar
didn't come out of it's cocoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment