Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer's Heat

Last Friday was officially the beginning of summer
according to the calendar. 
Last Friday evening is also when our Central Air conditioning system decided to take a break.
 
It has been very warm around here lately.   So of course that's when it would decide it needed a break.  I have fans blowing, we installed a little window unit in our bedroom so that we could
try and get a little sleep at night.... 
I am melting or at least it feels like it at times.
 
The guy is supposed to come today and fix it, hopefully.
 
So, I have been doing as little as possible. 
Moving as little as possible. 
Trying to stay as cool as possible. 
I haven't had much success. 
 
I am coming to realize that I would be very happy with only 1-2 weeks of summer.  Keep winter as is, and then just extend spring and fall to fill in the gap.
 
More later, when my life has returned to some normality.
 
29 more days to vacation!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment