Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hello!

Hi everyone.  This post isn't really about any one thing. 
I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm still here.

Our main desktop computer passed away, may it rest in peace. 
It put up a good fight to the very end and Dr. Ray performed surgery and bandages many times.  However, it was just tired, worn out and in the end lost the fight.  So, I am on my little mini laptop, which works fine until I try to download pictures from my camera.  That is a no go and why I haven't been posting on a regular basis lately.  I personally like to add pictures because I think it just makes it more interesting.

You didn't miss anything major this past week.  It was just a rainy, dreary week.  Don't get me wrong, I know we need the rain but it will be nice to see the sun shine once again. 

My mother-in-law invited us over for dinner today and gave me a new recipe to try for our desert.  She has never tried it and gave it to me to try.  I wonder who will get blamed if it doesn't turn out very good???  It is a Chocolate Chip, Cream Cheese Bar recipe.  We shall see....

Tomorrow we will be going back to my home town for a graduation service and banquet.  It will be nice to see everyone again.  I haven't been there since January.

Next week I have plenty of work to do getting the house and everything ready.  We are having a family cookout here next Saturday for Father's Day.  I have a really cute cupcake idea I want to try and Ray will be cooking on the grill.  Then that Sunday, we will be having Banana splits at church for everyone. 
Hopefully by then I will be able to upload some pictures for you. 
 
Have a great weekend.
 
Congratulations to all of the graduates!

No comments:

Post a Comment