Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to This Southern Heart...of mine. 
 
My name is Connie and I am a housewife/homemaker in a rural town in Pennsylvania.  Pennsylvania...I know, I know, not a southern state. 

So, let's start back at the beginning, which is the best place to start.  I was born and raised in the great state of Virginia, in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley.  For 24 years, I had the privilege of being raised and influenced by the many wonderful qualities the south has to offer. 

Then, after 7 years of knowing someone, I actually saw him and fell head over heels in love.  So, I married the love of my life in a fairy tale wedding, left my home and followed him to PA, which I now call home.  Ray and I have been married for 10 years and yet after all this time of being in the north, I am still a southern girl at heart. 

I love cooking, baking, scrapbooking, making crafts and floral arrangements, planning parties, and decorating just about anything. 

Check back often as I plan on sharing many of these interests with you over the days and weeks to come.

2 comments: