Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sunshine

I wasn't sure what to title this post since I don't have anything specific to talk about...just some random thoughts. 
However the sun was finally shining today and
it was such a nice change that I thought I would go with it. 
 
 
The week of Easter was so busy.  I did a birthday cake for my Father-in-law, a gender reveal cake for my neighbor's sister, a few cupcakes, had dinner guests and a bunch of other things going on. 
 
 
 This week has been, well, blah.  The weather was rainy, cloudy and dreary.  The week in general was pretty much like that. 
 
 
They say, "April showers bring May flowers" and
"when it rains it pours." 
Both of those have rang true this week
both literally and figuratively. 
 
Some friends gave me flowers for Easter. 
They are so cheery. 
 

 
 I bought the matching flower pots at the dollar store.
 
 
As mentioned in past posts, we love kimchee and have been eating a lot of it lately.  Whether its in a bowl of shrimp and noodles....
 
 
or Korean beef.
 
 
We've been trying it in everything...even tacos the other night.
 
 
On another note, I've been having lessons in patience lately and
it isn't fun let me tell you!!
 
I told you this was just a bunch of random thoughts.
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment