Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday

Monday is here once again. 
 
Hubby and I had an enjoyable weekend. 
Sunday afternoon a friend invited us to try a new Thai restaurant.  It's called "Lanna." 
The food was very good! 
We will definitely go back!
 
Hubby and I both had the Bangkok Beef.

 
Our friend had the Crispy Duck which looked good too. 
(sorry no picture of his dish)
 
Later that afternoon Hubby and I enjoyed some ice cream
that we had bought on Saturday.

Turkey Hill Ice Cream is made a couple hours from where we live and it is really good.  They normally come out with seasonal flavors and the Key Lime Pie did not disappoint. 

 
Over the weekend we talked about some new projects to do around the house and I am really excited about them. 
 
This morning I awoke feeling refreshed, energized and
ready to start working on things.

For dinner tonight we had shrimp fajitas....
Korean style.

Sorry, no picture...we gobbled them up too fast.
We used Kimchee instead of salsa and I put rice in them too.
Ray said that I needed to make them again soon.
 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment