Saturday, July 26, 2014

Random Pictures

This morning, I downloaded the pictures off of my little camera.  As I normally say, Ray is the real photographer in the family and he has the nice camera.  However I just have a little point and shoot camera which is fine for me.

Anyways, here they are...

First off, have you seen the new Coke bottles?

They have a promotional thing going on right now called 'share a Coke.'  You can go to their website, www.shareacoke.com, and find out if they printed your name on a label.  Mine isn't but Ray's is.  The store I was in didn't have it so I went with 'friends.'


 
A little over a week ago we were having a lot of storms. 
Here's a few pictures of one.
 





It had been hot and humid, then a lot of storms. 
However, the morning after was perfect. 
It was so nice and refreshing out. 
This one was taken around 5am. 
It was such a beautiful morning!

 
The thought came to me of how that is just like life is sometimes. 
You come through storms but then how refreshing it is when it is over and most of the time you are better for the storm.
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment