Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Invalids

We truly are a sorry bunch around here this week.
 
Hubby had a restless night Saturday night and
ended up in the ER early Sunday morning with a
 severe case of stomach virus and dehydration. 
 
Sunday was spent taking care of him and
trying to get caught up on some sleep. 
 
Monday there was a little improvement but still a day of lounging.  Monday late afternoon as I was trying to fix him
something to eat since he was finally hungry,
I burnt my hand really bad with hot grease. 
Of course it had to be my right hand too.  It hurt so bad!! 
 
Monday night was a restless night for me
partly because my hand felt like it was on fire and
partly because by early morning I was getting what he had. 
 
So the roles have reversed. 
He is slowly on the mend and now taking care of me. 
Hope we are better by the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment