Saturday, June 14, 2014

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day

Wishing my wonderful Husband a Happy Father's Day.  We were never able to hold our precious babies in our arms but you would have been a fantastic Dad.  I love you.

 

Dear Dad
            I thought of you today ,but that is nothing new.
            I thought of you yesterday and days before that too.
            Your memory is a keepsake from which I'll never part.
            You taught me so much,
                       not just in words but through example.
            The world is a better place for the life you lived.
            God has you in His Arms
                       I have you in my heart and
                                     there you will always be.


 
Anyone can be a Father
but it takes someone special to be a Dad.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment