Saturday, December 14, 2013

Some Random Updates

First, my brother-in-law is home!!!!!!  That is a miracle.  He has a lot of changes and adjustments to make, several doctors appointments and check-ups to go to, and a long road to full recovery.  However, they are thrilled to be home!

Second, it is snowing again and
I am loving it!


Third, I am sick with whatever is going around and
I am NOT loving it!

Fourth, our Christmas plans have changed.  Things will be different this year.  Ray and I will actually be having a quiet Christmas here just the two of us for the most part.  Then later in the day we will be visiting his parents.

So, how's your week been. 
Have you been racing to get everything ready for Christmas?
 
Next week, I will share some childhood memories with you. 
Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment