Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Stir-fry and Rice

We love Chinese food, Japanese food, etc.  
However, we are not going out to eat every time we want it.
So stir-fries have became a regular weekly item on the menu.
Stir-fries are pretty cheap and easy to make.
Simply pick your meat and veggies and sauté them.
Then comes the sauce. 
 
I have a basic brown sauce that I use no matter what meat and veggie combo I am cooking.  Check under recipes.
 
Rice is another regular staple in our house.
Most times I simply make white rice...not the instant stuff either.
Occasionally I fix fried rice.  Here's my version.

For something sweet, Turkey Hill has a couple more seasonal flavors out...Strawberry Cheesecake and Coconut Cream Pie. 
They are great combined too. 
Taking Hubby to the grocery store is dangerous! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment